The American Party of Labor and the editorial staff of the Red Phoenix would like to thank you for your time in reading the Red Phoenix‘s comment policy. While we do appreciate comments and discussion about the topics we cover with our audience, there needs to be some rules in place to protect not only the Phoenix but its readers.
Therefore, readers of the Red Phoenix who wish to comment need to be aware of these rules, guidelines, policies and procedures.
1) All comments on the Red Phoenix are moderated. They always have been moderated and always will be moderated. The Red Phoenix is an organ of the American Party of Labor—a political party in the United States. As such, for our own protection we retain the right to delete, not publish, or edit any comment for any reason that we feel necessary.
2) We would like to point out that while Section 1 of this comment policy is quite general, we have some very specific grounds to edit or delete comments outright. These are any comments, words or phrases that are considered offensive or pornographic, contain swear words one would not typically hear on prime-time broadcast television in the US, or that contain racist, sexist, homophobic, or xenophobic messages. Furthermore, the editorial staff reserves the right to interpret what is or is not not offensive, racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic.
3) The posting of links to one’s own or a third party’s blog(s), article(s) or website(s) is strictly limited to being germane to the topic being commented upon. Any and all links to one’s own or a third party’s blog(s), article(s) or website(s) which the editorial staff feels is not or are not germane to the topic being commented on will be removed.
4) Posting spam or links to pornographic/gambling websites or other such establishments will result in an immediate ban of the commenter.
5) Comments must be germane to the topic being commented on. The editorial staff reserves the right to interpret what is and is not germane to the topic being commented on.
6) Since the Red Phoenix is the voice of a political party in the US, we do encourage and allow the posting of criticisms, counter-criticisms of articles and even commentary of our positions and articles by those we would commonly referrer to as “reactionary.” However, the editorial staff reserves the right to only publish those comments and criticisms which it feels are politically expedient to being answered by the editors themselves or any other person of a similar political persuasion to the American Party of Labor.
7) We ask that commenters not put their email address(es), phone number(s) or any other contact information in their comment. If you would like to forward your contact information to the Red Phoenix please do so redphoenixsite (at) gmail (dot) com. If you would like to join the American Party of Labor, please visit the Party’s website and fill out the “Join” form or email the Party there.
8) We ask that commenters please try to use proper English spellings and grammar. We do not care much for net-speak “abbreviations” such as “U” and “UR.” We reserve the right to edit or delete comments on those grounds alone. If English is not your native language please try your best and if in doubt inform us of that situation.
9) The Red Phoenix will not be held liable for the comments of any commenter.
10) The editorial staff reserves the right to amend, revise or change this comment policy at any time without prior notification.